More details on the GNS3 website soon.
The GNS3 Certified Associate (GNS3CA) program is a multi-vendor, next-generation network engineer certification that focuses on the core skills that network engineers need today for the new era of rapidly changing, programmable, automated and intelligent networks.
In today’s rapidly changing networking environment where billions of IoT devices are being added to the Internet every year, it is no longer enough for network engineers to simply configure network devices manually via a Command Line Interface (CLI). Network engineer skill-sets need to diversify to include network programmability and automation skills such as Ansible and Python, programmable APIs, Open Networking technologies, virtualization, Linux and support of multi-vendor environments.
#GNS3 #GNS3A #CCNA
The GNS3A program will prepare you to have the knowledge and training to:
– Install and build virtual networks using GNS3 with knowledge of multiple vendors and protocols
– Explain and describe GNS3 core functions and architecture
– Identify and troubleshoot GNS3 installation and configuration issues
– Program networks using Python network automation scripts
– Implement OpenFlow based SDN networks within GNS3 topologies
– Implement Docker based appliances within GNS3 topologies
– Describe DevOps terms such as Data Formats, APIs, REST, NETCONF and others
– Program networks using Ansible network automation scripts
– Install and configure Linux based virtual machines and core Linux functions
– Install, configure and troubleshoot hypervisors such as VMware Workstation, ESXi, QEMU and VirtualBox
– Troubleshoot basic network issues