Packet Tracer file (PT Version 7.1) : https://goo.gl/ECtWJC
Get the Packet Tracer course for only $10 by clicking here: https://goo.gl/vikgKN
Get my ICND1 and ICND2 courses for $10 here: https://goo.gl/XR1xm9 (you will get ICND2 as a free bonus when you buy the ICND1 course).
This one of multiple Cisco config-register labs, Can you complete this CCNA Exam Lab?
Labs! Labs! And more Labs! Get the hands on experience to pass your CCNA exam!
Do you know what 0x2101, 0x2102 and 0x2142 mean on Cisco devices?
Make sure you are ready to pass the CCNA exam! Prepare practically for the Cisco CCNA certification which is the most in-demand networking certification in the world today! Make sure you can pass the Cisco CCNA Routing and Switch 200-125 exam!
This course tests your knowledge of CCNA topics with practical, hands on labs. Labs include both configuration as well as troubleshooting labs.
Ask yourself these questions:
– Are you ready and prepared for the labs in the CCNA exam?
– Are you able to troubleshoot Cisco networks?
– Are you confident with your ability to configure networks as required by Cisco to pass the CCNA?
This course helps you prepare for the exam and gain the confidence to pass the exam!
There are many topologies and many labs in this course!
The configuration register can be used to change router behavior in several ways, such as:
– how the router boots (into ROMmon, NetBoot)
– options while booting (ignore configuration, disable boot messages)
– console speed (baud rate for a terminal emulation session)
The configuration register can be set from configuration mode using the config-register command. From ROMmon, use the confreg command.
Settings include 0x2100 and 0x2101 and 0x2102 and 0x2142
Do you know what the settings do and how they work?