Chat to your switches using Slack/Webex and Docker containers plus other Docker use cases.
In this video, Hank Preston from Cisco DevNet shows us how to run Docker containers on Cisco switches. He also demonstrates the use of a chatbot between Cisco Webex Teams and a switch.
Previous video: https://youtu.be/XBSrrc4Q31g
1) Linux on a Cisco NX-OS switch: 00:55
2) Linux course and discussion of what to learn: 07:29
3) Why would I run a Docker container on a switch?: 19:04
4) Diagram of Architecture: 28:06
5) Wireshark on Switch: 33:54
6) Chatbot on Switch – interaction between Slack/Webex Teams and switch: 38:55
7) Other use cases of Docker on a switch – monitor configuration changes locally and roll back if needed: 52:59
NX-OS on Devnet:
NX-OS Learning Labs:
NXAPI Video Training: